Blue Akoya Custom Tin Cup, Bracelet and Earrings for Client

pattye

Pearl Scholar
How about these lovely deep blue baroque akoya pearls! I was delighted when our forum member PT asked me to collaborate with her on making this dreamy set of jewelry in solid 14K and requested I share it with you all! PT had purchased this colorful strand from Cees. I hope she will add photos of herself wearing them, too! The project was great fun and PT knew just what she wanted, orbit clasps, a necklace approx 24 inches with close spacing and strong chain, a wire-wrapped bracelet and lever back earrings. The 2 larger pearls at the bottom of the earrings were not part of the strand.
(Apologies for the large photos; I'm having problems with photo program, or could it be me? ha)

Here's the temporary layout ~

IMG_2559.jpg

And the finished pieces ~

IMG_2566.jpg
IMG_2568.jpg

One lonely pearl was all that was left, perfect as a simple pendant for her daughter's birthday gift!

IMG_2572.jpg

Beautiful Pattye! The pearls have a lovely blue tint and pretty baroque shapes...the tin-cup work is fantastic! Congratulations to both of you :D

Beautiful pearls and beautiful work, Pattye! The blue pearls and the yellow gold are dreamy together. I’m sure PT will be pleased.

I love it, Pattye! So happy you shared the project!

So wonderful, such an accomplished job, you’re just awesome! Ovation!
and oh, that drop....took my breath away, all of it.

So beautiful! Lovely work, Pattye, and PT, beautiful design choices - I’m sure you’ll love wearing them

How about these lovely deep blue baroque akoya pearls! I was delighted when our forum member PT asked me to collaborate with her on making this dreamy set of jewelry in solid 14K and requested I share it with you all! PT had purchased this colorful strand from Cees. I hope she will add photos of herself wearing them, too! The project was great fun and PT knew just what she wanted, orbit clasps, a necklace approx 24 inches with close spacing and strong chain, a wire-wrapped bracelet and lever back earrings. The 2 larger pearls at the bottom of the earrings were not part of the strand.
(Apologies for the large photos; I'm having problems with photo program, or could it be me? ha)

Here's the temporary layout ~

View attachment 78148

And the finished pieces ~

View attachment 78149

View attachment 78150

One lonely pearl was all that was left, perfect as a simple pendant for her daughter's birthday gift!

View attachment 78151

What a beautiful strand and lovely craftsmanship. I bet it looks lovely on!

Beautiful Pattye, and yes, I hope PT shares a neck shot with us.

Back