Hanadama Certified Akoya Pearls

Pearls by Angela Carol

Pearls by Angela Carol

Very bad experience dealing with Pearls by Angela Carol . Ordered Akoya 16"necklace on 12/2/07. Credit card charged immediately. Unable to contact this company. Multiple phone and e-mail messages without any response! Customer satisfaction guaranteed per their website. Some customer service when you cannot contact them or they don't return your calls! Stephen Couch seems to be a regular contributor to this site. What's up Stephen? Better Business Bureau gives you a very unsatisfactory rating. I could kick myself for not checking with BBB prior to placing my order! I am contacting my credit card co to dispute this charge. Buyers beware!

irishgirl53@sbcglobal.net said:
Very bad experience dealing with Pearls by Angela Carol . Ordered Akoya 16"necklace on 12/2/07. Credit card charged immediately. Unable to contact this company. Multiple phone and e-mail messages without any response! Customer satisfaction guaranteed per their website. Some customer service when you cannot contact them or they don't return your calls! Stephen Couch seems to be a regular contributor to this site. What's up Stephen? Better Business Bureau gives you a very unsatisfactory rating. I could kick myself for not checking with BBB prior to placing my order! I am contacting my credit card co to dispute this charge. Buyers beware!

You are not the only person who had issue with this company. I posted my complaints on this forum a few times. What makes me mad the most is this *&^%*^% company's website is still up and running. Urgggh... I am boiling... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I contacted my credit card company and they were able to refund my money.

Back