Jacks by John Iversen

BlackPearlDudeDC

If you are not familiar with him you can view his work here: Jacks by John Iversen

I really dig how cool this idea happens to be. In necklaces, earrings, brooches and rings. The luster drool....

johniversen.com.jpg

Wow, that is an upgrade from the ones we played with as children :)

That is a wild and wonderful collection! Thanks for the heads up.

I know around here, Sheri is the undisputed Queen of cephalopods, and rightly so...but I have found a designer that makes octopus pendants (pearl free of course) but I love love love them. Ok back to Jacks...these were really interesting, I thought some of you might appreciate the unique look :).

I am in love with these. Thank you for posting BPDDC! Although 8 arms does make them a tad octopus like...but I see jacks too.

I knew some of you would get the uniqueness of these :).:eek:

Last edited:
These, and the rest of the collection, are stunning, unique and beautiful ... thanks for sharing!

I remember years and years ago my grandmother had a pair of earrings with tube set Amethyst and Pink stones, they looked a little something like this. When was a bit older I remember looking more closely and the earrings had little faces, I guess they were Hedgehogs with tiny diamond eyes.

These, and the rest of the collection, are stunning, unique and beautiful ... thanks for sharing!

A friend and I were in SF and she mentioned these pieces reminded her of Chihuly but in gemstones and pearls, I guess I can sort of see it.

Wow. That is so creative!

Reminds me of the Mikimoto splash collection.

IMG_1616.JPG

With that many pearls (and diamonds for the Mikimoto ones), I wonder how heavy are the earrings? Don't think my lobes can take the weight...

I think I'd like this design better as a ring or a brooch

The Mikimoto splash collection has rings n pendants too... not sure about brooches.

Yeah personally I think it's a tad too big and heavy for earrings. As for rings I'll be concerned that the pearls will knock or accidentally get caught on stuff too easily.

Back