• GemGeek

Article Preview
    Their website says it all: Magnificent Pearls - Exquisite Coral. The Assael display at the Couture Show in Las Vegas was a museum-worthy exhibition of the finest examples of gemstones, pearls and ethically-sourced coral.

Article Preview
    Golden pearls love sparkling color. Here is proof from Jewelmer for our latest Pearls of the Week. Seen at the 2018 Couture Show in Las Vegas.

www.jewelmer.com ...
    Article Preview
    Marine researcher and pearl farmer Dave LeBlanc recently found a large natural pearl attached to the shell of a mussel.

"Normally blister pearls present as a bump from a drilling predator or a ridge from a fracture, but this pearl ...
    Article Preview
    Two years ago, designer Hisano Shepherd acquired 1mm faceted lapis lazuli stones, but was waiting on the right pearls and the right settings to create a new line. When she recently found 22K gold granules, she achieved her vision: "I was thinking of the golden specks you see in lapis". ...
    Article Preview
    As a pearl lover who grew up a rock hound, I find these earrings an irresistible combination. Although Jorge Adeler is not the first to combine Tahitian pearls with meteorites -- my, oh my, what elegance he has wrought! ...
    Article Preview
    The new show lighting was a definite viewing drawback, but it didn't deter enthusiasm for the 2018 Couture Show Awards. The display was one of the finest collections in any Couture Show competition. Although the lighting dampened the glow of ...
    Article Preview
    We've seen plenty of opalized shells, so it only makes sense that they would find opalized pearls! Discussions are underway to devise a plan to get these pearls a showing in Tucson next year.

This ...
    Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast