• GemGeek

Article Preview
    Here is a teaser of more lovely Kojima pieces to come from the Pearl Guide 2015 Ruckus.

The Pearl Guide Ruckus is a fun event for forum members to get together and share their pearls and personalities. ...
    Article Preview
    Once a year, if we are lucky, we get to see a full strand of round Sea of Cortez cultured pearls. If you have never seen Sea of Cortez pearls before, today is your lucky day!

From the Pteria sterna, better known as the Rainbow Lip Oyster, come the dazzlingly ...
    Article Preview
    Alishan loves pearls. His distinctive style offers a wonderful textural contrast to their luster. This jewel says it all.

This Tahitian pearl dagger looks like it could have been wielded by a sorcerer. ...
    Article Preview
    The Paula Crevoshay booth was a firestorm of activity at this year's Couture Show in Las Vegas, so I snapped a quickie showcase photo on the sly. Every time I passed by, they were swamped by a nonstop love-fest of adoring buyers.

Article Preview
    The jewels of Utopia never disappoint. A simple necklace at first glance -- then the details emerge. Diamonds sprinkled under a deco inspired "knot", and just the right amount of twist combine to make this a standout piece.

If you have ...
    Article Preview
    Hisano Shepherd's little h jewelry brand made a smashing debut at the Design Center of the JCK Las Vegas Show. If you have seen her work, you know that she is a stickler for the details. Every bit of her talent, taste and tenacity were evident in the sparkling displays.

Instead of looking like a newcomer, Hisano's presentation included placards for her jewelry "featured in JCK Magazine", receiving the MJSA Vision Award and the Cultured Pearl Association of America's Orient Award, and a photo of a major celebrity wearing her jewelry. And how many designers, new or established, can ...
    Article Preview
    First stop at the Couture Show: Etienne Perret with his big beautiful Ceramique pearl rings!

Etienne is a fascinating person. I could talk to him for hours about all manner of subjects. He is one of those rare people with a constantly bubbling well of creativity ...
    Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast