• Pearl Guide News RSS Feed

Article Preview
    The Swiss Gemmological Institue of Basel, Switzerland, has recently released a new online research library covering research they've done of the last few decades. Though often very academic ...
    Article Preview
    Here is the perfect marriage of deep golden, lustrous, large and perfectly round pearls. The Palawan strand is an achievement that represents decades of work and the commitment of hundreds of people.

Pearl matching sounds ...
    Article Preview
    The 2018, Las Vegas Couture show officially kicked off today at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, and through all the hustle and bustle, I managed to snap a few pieces of pearl eye candy.

We have to start with little h, the inventor of the sliced, genuine gem-set pearl. Her lines now include Pearl Geode, Finistrino, Spiral, and most recently, Piccolo. This is her first time exhibiting at ...
    Article Preview

Cultured Pearl Association of America Kicks Off $250,000 Marketing Campaign to Promote Its Pearls As One Education

Via PR Newswire

New York City – May 21, 2018. The Cultured Pearl Association of America (CPAA) has unveiled a $250,000 digital marketing ...
    Article Preview
    Master Designer Jorge Adeler has an eye for fine gemstones, but his baroque cultured pearls are wondrous. He makes designing jewelry with them seem effortless, although in reality, it can be very tricky. In these earrings, the pearls have become one with the settings - no small feat for fireball pearls. This elegant combination has an almost ...
    Article Preview
    Michelangelo said: "I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free". I think of that quote whenever I see the pearl carving work of Eric Windeck.

The nature of nacre is sometimes mysterious. Under the surface, nacre can be wildly capricious—meaning that peeling back a ...
    Article Preview
    Imagine a place where the finest natural pearls have been harvested and treasured for centuries and you might have an idea of how audacious and exciting it is for cultured pearls to be grown in the heart of this legendary natural pearl harvesting region. More importantly, pearls are farmed using the renowned Pinctada radiata oyster.

Suwaidi Pearls farm, located in Ras Al Khaimah, United ...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast