• Pearls of the Week RSS Feed

Article Preview
    Brenda Smith creates bold and beautiful pearl designs. Everyone loved seeing her glamorous Celebration earrings in the CPAA Awards display, so I felt lucky to find her in the design center of AGTA Tucson.

This necklace was unexpected ...
    Article Preview
    You can't see her lovely face, but I'm sure that she makes all her pearls glow, and not the other way around!

Enjoy.

Blaire Beavers
    Managing ...
    Article Preview
    Seen on Sarah Canizzaro of Kojima Pearl Company at the Pearl Guide Ruckus this summer - super long and fun pearl earrings we love!

Designed by Anna Von Hellens.
    Article Preview
    Not everyone has a gemological microscope to have a closer look at the drill hole of a pearl to see if it says anything about its validity. That is why it's a great idea to own a 10 power loupe so you can magnify pearls in low tech. ...
    Article Preview
    Here is a lovely Yvel necklace with brushed gold beads among the meltingly lovely nacre.

You can visit Yvel at https://www.yvel.com

Blaire Beavers ...
    Article Preview
    Etienne and I had a lot of fun staging his pearls with a ceramic spoon and fork. The clean look of ceramic, with the glistening surface of a South Sea cultured button pearl, makes a stunning version of the ...
    Article Preview
    Hanadama cultured akoya pearls are the finest akoya pearls. They have the highest ratings for luster, shape and surface qualities and meet the minimum nacre thickness of 0.4 mm, but often much higher. Hanadama, from the Japanese, roughly translates ...
    Article Preview
    There were many beautiful pearls at the September Hong Kong Jewellery and Gem Fair, but these blue South Sea pearls stood out and were seen at more than one booth. Many of these pearls displayed a distinctive ...

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast