I received these as a gift. I plan to keep them, but I don't know how much to insure them for. Even if it's a rough guess. I have no clue myself, and all the jewelry stores around here want to "send them out" for evaluation.
1. They feel gritty when rubbed against my teeth
2. The necklace is 44 cm in length when laid out straight, 22 cm when clasped. The pearls are a little under 1 cm (.95). The earrings are 1.2 cm.
3. The marking on the clasp says 14/204.
4. The pearls are mostly round, though there is clear distinction when comparing them.
5. The pearls are of similar size.
6. The pearls are distinctly different in shape and color is not uniform. There are some lighter and some darker.
Thanks for any help!