Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My Graduated Gemfresh pearls from Pearl outlet!

I have to say that Pearl outlet has great service. I received my order extremely fast, and the pearls are just beautiful!

sorry my pictures aren't that great, I am not that experienced at taking pictures of pearls...

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Hanaleimom's Avatar

Hi,
    That is a very beautiful strand. You did a great job taking pictures. I saw the rose overtone and slight hint of green too. Congratulations on acquiring a great piece!

Casey.R

What a beautiful strand. I see the colors too! Nice clasp by the way.
    So when is your wedding?

pattye

Hi KelleyK,

Ditto, ditto, ditto!!! You will be a spectacular bride! We will want to see photos in full dress, of course!

Pattye
    so many pearls, so little time

Quote Originally Posted by Casey.R View Post
    What a beautiful strand. I see the colors too! Nice clasp by the way.
    So when is your wedding?
    My wedding is May 3rd. Its coming up fast!!! I love the clasp too, seems very secure.

First-graft Pearl

Great strand. They look very lovely and I'm sure will look great on your wedding day.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did." - Mark Twain

GemGeek

You really are Lucky Kelly! Those are very wedding-worthy pearls. You made a wonderful choice, and just think, you know what your next object of desire is -- lavender Freshadamas -- how fun!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Nerida's Avatar

Lucky lucky kelley k! Your strand is absolutely beautiful - gorgeous colours and I am sure it is the right choice. I can see it becoming an heirloom already! Thank you for showing us your choice - it is just perfect. PLEASE post some photos after the wedding, too!

Kelly, those pearls are fabulous! The graduated look is so fashionable at the moment, what a perfect choice you have made.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Caitlin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was hoping you would pick the graduated strand.Wear it well. I am moving this threasd to the weddings secction so future brides can follow our comments on htis topic more easily.
    Caitlin

How to hand-knot pearls without a tool

My avatar is a Sea of Cortez mabe pearl. One of a pair of Mexican handmade earrings.

Pearl Knotting & Wire Expert Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert knotty panda's Avatar

Me too. There's nothing more beautiful than a graduated strand. Hands down the best choice.
    Pretty Panda pic by nlerner on her U.S. excursion last year, San Diego Zoo.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

They really are beautiful.
    What size(s) do they graduate from and to?
    How long is the strand?
    It looks rather long to me, but that could just be the angle of the photos.
    Congratulations on the wedding and the pearls. You surely will be a beautiful bride.

Hi, those look lovely! Any chance of a pic of them worn? Would love to see how the graduated sizing goes, on the neck.

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Wow! Stunning!

congrats!!

how about a modelling shot?

i was eyeing on those too but wondering how it would look on me....i've never worn a graduated strand before.