Thread: soooon to be auctioned :)

Default soooon to be auctioned :)

the last years i have been buying every pearl that i came across from mississippi river pearl to pinctada radiata found in greece hundreds of packages where delivered here and now im noticing quite some items are just laying here so i will put some on ebay

prices will start from 1 usd auctions till some higher ones sometimes 1 bought a small pearl for 30 usd and payed 70 fedex cost so specially on the smaller pieces i am pretty sure there is not much win to sell these but with over 2000 pearls that i don't use i can better let some go instead of having them boxed up

here is the picture of what i selected tonight, also i will try to put the collector pieces in groups so spondylus pearl together with a spondylus shell with blister pearl etc

Name:  _MG_8037.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  32.7 KB

most are just collectable pieces like pinna spondylus quahog conch etc some small as in 2 mm some large as in 4 cm

if someone is looking for a type also let me know i will (except for the abalone en conch) keep 3 of each type i have myself and the rest can go

after that i will also put some thousands of opals and other gems on so i can actually see what i have after selling these instead of having everything boxed up

hope to make some happy here soon

haha 5 minutes after i put it on here member t berg already texted his list with what to take out

its quite hard searching to the collection looking true thinking will i use this yes no, the abalone horn there was found at the chatham islands and the second pearl i bought, also there is a tridacna pearl that was one of the 5 pearls someone ones gave me that made me start working with them.
    the last years i have been growing so fast as a company that many things have priority now so this makes more sense i guess and as you see there is enough i will after everything is cleaned out and the collection normalized let a photographer take pro foto s of all the blister, pearls and weird species think its good to have them all organized and on displays instead of boxes full of boxes

GemGeek is offline Pearl Educator Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Even at a distance, it looks like a very special collection. I'm looking forward to more photos. Good for Tumutoa!
    GemGeek
    The World Is My Oyster!

haha he already knew i was going to sell some so it was a pre made message i think, anyhow he will soon have a lima lima pearl and shell a spondylus pearl and shell a quahog pearl a cassis pearl so we have a new natural pearl collector
    Last edited by dmj; 01-15-2014 at 01:26 AM.

So many pearls, so little time! I can't wait to go shopping

Oh no...my poor bank balance! Can anyone with more experience tell me....how much is too much to spend on pearls in any given month?!

Hey guys.. I did get a heads up but since my annual trip to Rarotonga is coming up I had to be modest.. dmj has such a wide collection it's not always clear how much he has stored away.. he's got a nose for it thats for sure..!

I think I've seen many of these gems up close and they are simply awesome! good hunting everyone.. xmass in januari haha..

Hi Daniel, don't miss to give us your ebay seller pseudo and link
    CliClasp

Photo report on pearl exhibitions & museum (Paris, London, Berlin, Basel, Geneva ...) http://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8344
    My versatile jewelry : http://e-boutique.anna-tabakhova.com/en/
    My vintage coral : http://www.etsy.com/shop/OnlyVintageCoral

i will deff yesterday i started making a page do the auctiva thing etc its quite some work finding out all the shipping rates etc etc prob will be online next week since i got a lot of jewelry work this week

Bodecia is offline Pearl Designer & Collector Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

I can't wait for you to start selling them. More photos as soon as you have them please, please, please. You have us all drooling. Have to save my pennies now. Do give us your site as soon as you are going to list them on eBay. A must see, a must buy. Looks like I managed to find some time to peruse the PG Forum at just the right time.

Dawn - Bodecia
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/dawncee333/m.html
    eBay Seller ID dawncee333 Natural pearl collector & seller. And all round pearl lover.
    Dawn’s Pearls - http://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8351

Update? Is this still happening? I am about to burst with anticipation!

haha to much other work this month will probable be after i get back from hong kong and bkk there where quite some natural pearls on ebay this month ( feel bad for the person selling natural abalone 16 ct for 2 usd ) :S anyhow when i have everything in auctiva and ready for ebay ill let you guys know

dkan 168 is offline Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Daniel,

If you are getting rid of that lot because they are surplus to requirements, then I would love to see what you are not selling!!!

DK
    Treat every life situation like a dog: if you can't play with it, eat it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away

same for me haha so when everything is sorted that will also be photographed