Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Reese Witherspoon

Did anybody besides me notice Reese Witherspoon's conch pearl earrings at the Academy Awards?
    I thought the same thing, but alas, they were actually coral earrings according to the April 2006 edition of Modern Jeweler.

I have been looking for a picture of Reese's earrings at the Oscars ever since. Anybody know where one is?

The Pearl Outlet Guest

I looked up the article in Modern Jeweler. April 2006 pg #49 has a great picture.

Thanks. Anyone seen an online picture?

MABE BRAZIL Guest

Default scallp pearl

Could anyone send more information about scallop pearls, they are round, have a good market.
    thanks in advance

Ricardo

perlas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin Williams
    Thanks. Anyone seen an online picture?
    googled and found a reese photo at the oscars.

http://www.sheisallthat.com/?p=21

There are several pictures. Nice. but when I clicked through to see one larger, I couldn't get out of a spam blocker download that puts ads on your desktop- for free! No place to click to go on to the large pic. Instead I soon had 3 copies of the spam blocker download.....

copy and paste this url in your browser.
    www.sheisallthat.com/gallery/reese-witherspoon-oscars/reese-witherspoon-oscars-1.jpg

edit: I didn't make the link clickable on purpose. The website in question does not allow linking to pictures hosted on their server.
    Last edited by effisk; 09-16-2006 at 04:16 PM.

Thanks f-x!
    As for the discussion on whether they really are conch pearls? They sure look like it to me.

10. Default Conch pearl

Quote Originally Posted by sokeke
    I am very interested in information on conch pearls. I will be pleased if you can link me with, or provide me information on conch pearl buyers. You may send me information on European buyers or American or italian buyers.

Thanks

Stephen Okeke
    www.sculptgentech.com
    Hello,
    I don't know if you found any buyers for conch pearls but if you did can you refer me to them. I have a conch pearl that I wanna sell which I found in the waters of the Bahamas.

THANKS

Hi Pretty
    Do you have a picture? If so, post it in "show us your pearls!". I would love to see it and hear how you got it.

I found a pic of this "little beauty" sounds trite. How about devastatingly gorgeous conch pearl. There is a bit of flame to it but the most interesting part is the "snow rose" which apparently is similar to a star sapphire. Feast and drool, my friends. Or, you can own it for a mere $13K.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pretty Panda pic by nlerner on her U.S. excursion last year, San Diego Zoo.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

GemGeek Guest

Quote Originally Posted by knotty panda
    I found a pic of this "little beauty" sounds trite. How about devastatingly gorgeous conch pearl. There is a bit of flame to it but the most interesting part is the "snow rose" which apparently is similar to a star sapphire. Feast and drool, my friends. Or, you can own it for a mere $13K.
    You're right, I'm drooling. What a fabulous stone and the ring is perfect for it. Thanks for finding and posting that!

Valeria101 Guest

Not sure about the overwhelming, heavy-handed setting, but the pearl is a sweetie!

Earrings and Necklace wouldn't hurt either, would they:

You probably know this...

AllNaturalPearls has a cute little brother of the 'pink monster' above.
    Last edited by Valeria101; 10-04-2007 at 06:37 AM.

Valeria101 Guest

And a couple more rings ...

by Bentley & Skinner

Now. Wouldn't you think this brown drop below comes from some other animal then a Queen Conch? LINK to auction page.

I am not accusing the (very respectable) seller of anything here, as the term is used to describe non-nacreous pearls in general by the less detail-oriented. And the price doesn't imply the finest color, I would think.
    Last edited by Valeria101; 10-04-2007 at 06:40 AM.