Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Here is Gary. He enjoys Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass.

We found him at the West Los Angeles pound a year ago. We think he's a Lhasa Apso/Poodle mix or thereabouts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

jerin

Hi members,

I love all your pics of the different pets and of course I love to hear that some of your pets were taken in from the street. Very nice dogs Jeremy has, who do not wish to eat those lovely rabbits. I have two cats, will see if I can get over their photos here...

Above: Nicki (1 year old)
    Below: Molly (6 years old)

Enjoy!

Had to post one more of my Gary.
    Everyone has such sweet pets.

I love the bunnies!

Casey.R

What adorable pets you guys have! I'm going to have to post my kitties pic too.

CLICLASP

Hello,

She sleeps on a stone as a pillow ...

She is named ARGENTINE, not from the country, but from the contraction of argent (silver for her color with eyes of love...) and gentille (nice because she is so nice), so :

argent-gentille --> argentine !!

Well I see you are just on the point to improve your french

GemGeek

Ooh La La, Argentine!

Pearl Maven Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Caitlin's Avatar

Here are my doggies.

top-Feebee

bottom- Chip
    Last edited by Caitlin; 05-20-2008 at 07:14 PM.
    Caitlin

How to hand-knot pearls without a tool

My avatar is a Sea of Cortez mabe pearl. One of a pair of Mexican handmade earrings.

Satine De La Courcel

Talking

My Pic for now at least will be of my Beloved German Shepherd "baby" Kondor whom I lost last year to cancer. He was a wonderful dog. I still miss him terribly. Yes he is holdig a flashligh wanting me to Play eith hom one of his two favorite games. it was running after the light (Ever seea 120 lb. German shepherd climb a wall like a cat. its really entertaining.) Or ball he loved that game as well.

Since I still have a hard time reducing pics(and not much time to play with it until I get it right) .. this will do for now..

cheers
    Ash
    Last edited by Ash; 05-20-2008 at 03:18 AM.

GemGeek

Such a handsome boy. It's amazing how much we can love them, even when they are just a sweet memory.

Pearl Knotting & Wire Expert Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert knotty panda's Avatar

Ash, what a treasure he is. Someone told me once that our pets will be with us in heaven. I have a cousin who is a herpetologist. As I don't want his pets in heaven, I have been assured they will be nice and invisible to me .
    Pretty Panda pic by nlerner on her U.S. excursion last year, San Diego Zoo.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

What a wonderful idea. I love seeing the pets of my fellow PearlGuiders. Here is a photo of our Emma (left) and Gigi - they are two wonderful Brussels Griffons. They have patching pink pearl collars, but I don't have a photo of them in their collars on my computer (alas)...

100_0632.jpg
    John
    Pearls are for everybody...

jerin

Hi John,

to see pearls on these 2 beauties, you should use "huge" freshwater opearls or even South Seas. How large are the pink pearl collars? Nice idea though making them pearly collars. I would likt to do some for my cats, but Molly is a master of getting rid of everything around her neck....

Slraep

Love seeing everyone's pets so far!! My own pet menagerie is quite big so I'll have to put up all their pics a little at a time.

Here is one of Keena, my Shiba Inu, who is helping me nurse a tiny abandoned kitten born with rickets! On top of that, the kitten was allergic to practically every feeding formula known to man and kittens.
    It almost died three times before I got the bright idea to press the "juice" out of some raw pasture fed ground chicken and put it in a feeding bottle for him. Oh boy, did he ever go for that! We started to call him the Little Hoover, he was so eager!!

Anyway, the rickets was reversed, but not before he went totally bald and re-grew a full new coat. And being a vegan myself, it was quite disgusting pressing out all that raw chicken juice...blehhhck(but I had to do it). Also, a bald kitten get really greasy and needs washing every day. Luckily that lasted only a short while.
    Last edited by Slraep; 05-21-2008 at 06:13 PM.

Slraep

The same kitten about three months later. Healthy and beautiful.

Third-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Heidi's Avatar

Slraep: What a great story!! And a gorgeous kitten. Very good of you to deal with the chicken for his sake.