Default My first TPO purchase

With a recommendation from Hanaleimom about the 60 inch rope from The Pearl Outlet, (March Sale) I made my first purchase from them. Here are the pictures. There was a small glitch with my order, but soon corrected by customer service. I am very pleased with the quality of the rope and especially the price. What an exceptional value and the color is very nice with tones of green and rose. I can easily triple the strand, double it, or make one long rope and knot it. Can you tell I've been experimenting in front of the mirror?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Hanaleimom's Avatar

Default rope

Hi Jody,
    I am so glad everything worked out for you and that you are pleased with your order. It's very nice... lots of rose tone there. Enjoy !!!

jerin

Hi Jody,

it does look to have fine luster as well as overtone! Now You have to get up at least an hour earlier every time to wear it so you can decide (in front of the mirror) in what way you are arranging it, .

Let us know what other people plus your own family thinks ot this lovely rope!
    Last edited by jerin; 03-31-2008 at 02:50 PM.

pattye

Hi Jody,

That is just luscious! I have several ropes, and really love them, some were purchased and some I made. Somehow they can seem a bit more casual to me. I agree with Jerin, allow a little more pearl play time in front of the mirror!

Pattye
    so many pearls, so little time

Casey.R

Very nice. And the luster does look great. A long rope style necklace like yours is yet another item to put on my wish list.

First-graft Pearl Senior Member robinmce's Avatar

Beautiful rope of glowing pearls. Enjoy them!
    Pattye I agree that they seem more casual. I have a black one from the pearl outlet that I wear alot, can throw it on with almost anything. The main decision is how to wear it! Now I'm thinking I might need a white one!

First-graft Pearl Senior Member

Due to Hanaleimom and Jody's pictures and comments about TPO white rope, I ordered one too. I already have TPO's black rope which I just adore. Now I'm waiting for the multi-colored ropes to go on sale. You guys are a bad influence on my pearl habit.
    Pearllove

Quote Originally Posted by pearllove View Post
    Due to Hanaleimom and Jody's pictures and comments about TPO white rope, I ordered one too. I already have TPO's black rope which I just adore. Now I'm waiting for the multi-colored ropes to go on sale. You guys are a bad influence on my pearl habit.
    I know...We feed off each other !!!
    Now I want the multicolor rope too! Already have TPO's white baroque one from last month. It's great too!! Love the ropes!

jerin

Quote Originally Posted by robinmce View Post
    Now I want the multicolor rope too! Already have TPO's white baroque one from last month. It's great too!! Love the ropes!
    Robinmce

You guys make me laugh - but you are right - we are sort of bad influence on each other - because as soon as I think I have everything I possibly want - one of you comes along with a great idea for something new - and then the same old story begins of drooling, buying, showing and so on....

Ok here is another from TPO's March sale. The baroque akoyas. Great luster, silver, blue pink, green and some aqua. I was surprised how round they are for baroques. Very pretty. ....and a few still left!!
    They are for my mom.
    Attached Images Attached Images