Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

Fiona, fabulous collection! Thanks very much for sharing!
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

Just lovely! Thanks so much for posting the photos.
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    Facebook: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: OceansCove

Hi Fiona!

Thank you for posting the Fireball pendants! I really like the 'golden' one on you! I appreciate you posting and the luster / color are unique on each one. I thought about purchasing on PP, but since I am such a petite person, I was worried about the size and how they would look on me. So posting really helps.

-8mm

Pearl Journalist Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert GemGeek's Avatar

Thanks for sharing so many photos of your beautiful new pearls. I am staggered at all the great choices you have. Pendants are very versatile and I prefer to wear them when it's really hot. Yours will suit any outfit. And the long Tahitian keshi - sigh.
    GemGeek
    The World Is My Oyster!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Red's Avatar

Yes, the fireballs and the Tahitian keshi rope are stunning. It seems there is no end to wonderful and creative pearly pieces.

Thank you for sharing your collection.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

What a great collection of pearls !! Thanks very much for posting the photos !

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

Fabulous collection! What light box are you using to shoot the pictures? The pearls are stunning and my favorite is the round Tahitian strand with Sarah's akoya keshi mix that is a twin with Jeg's strand.

Thank you for your kind comments everyone. I'm on a real bender at the moment, it's a worry. Poor Sarah from Kojima has been fielding a million emails from me as well. I'll have more to show in a couple of weeks. The oceanic style necklace from Kojima (the twin of jeg's strand) has the most lustrous pearls and now I'm eyeing off everything! I've bought more and am feeling extremely guilty but THEY ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL. I've had some success with getting reviews for a book I wrote so I'm thinking of each piece as a reward per review. It's all a bit forced but I'll take the excuse.

Amti, my lightbox is just a box that my husband's stupidly big watch box came in. One side folds down, and the interior has a kind of light foam covering. I was thrilled to repurpose it because it's much better than any of the surfaces in our house for pearl photographing. Well, actually there's this great spot on top of the microwave oven but that doesn't make for nice photos in general!

Quote Originally Posted by 8mm View Post
    Hi Fiona!

Thank you for posting the Fireball pendants! I really like the 'golden' one on you! I appreciate you posting and the luster / color are unique on each one. I thought about purchasing on PP, but since I am such a petite person, I was worried about the size and how they would look on me. So posting really helps.

-8mm
    Hi 8mm. I'm short (5 ft 2 inch) but not petite per se, at least not these days. I love big pearls, and I'm only really moving to smaller pearls now. I go for the whole statement necklace thing at work - I found that not only do I love the pearls but the effect downplays my bust. The nature of my work means that's a good idea to be a bit dressed up as well.

My view on clothes and jewellery also fundamentally changed after I turned 40. So maybe it depends on your age to some degree. When I was younger (and smaller) I only wore dark and plain colours, and my jewellery was low key at best. I discovered pearls and colours at 40 and now feel comfortable wearing them.

This is a much delayed and incomplete update. First, I've been buying earrings from Kojima. They are fantastic. I've never worn long earrings before and I'm loving it.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Fiona, your collection is truly marvelous, such variety! Thanks for sharing!

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

OOOOO, gorgeous. I was wondering where all those went to. I had been oogling them on the Kojima site.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Love all those earrings !!!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Sanippy's Avatar

Gorgeous earrings! I especially love the GSSP pair and the fireball/feather? Silver white pair!

Traveling Pearl Senior Guide Member jeg's Avatar

What a fun new collection of earrings! Enjoy wearing them!