Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Azurazzy, I don’t believe Eric was trying to insult you. He was trying to compliment you. English as a second language is very difficult and things often get lost in translation or come out more blunt than would otherwise be intended. Plus, google translate offers literal translations, not meaningful ones, and this can cause issues as well. As an example “inexpensive” in French is “pas cher” (literally “not expensive”) but in google translate it translates to “cheap” - which in English has connotations of perceived value/worth/quality in addition to price that is not contained in the original phrasing in French (which only describes price and not a statement of perceived value or quality). So try to be kind, ok?

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

I love your bracelets! Nothing wrong with fun big white pearls ..ive got a 12mm circles pearl bracelet on stretch cord i wear all the time with silver bangles that I made. I wouldn’t want an expensive pearl bracelet bumping up against the square edges of the bangle every day. So have fun bracelets! Why not !

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member asurazzy's Avatar

Jwymark, Ill sent that magic money right away!
    Cmd think I'm kind enough. Thought he implied that Im not an enthusiast, I don't know real value and can not differentiate between art and craft just because I chose to get cheap pearl thingy than his pearl arts. Then my fangs and claws got out. Well in my eyes if its arts or craft or rubbish but if I like it I will get it. I thought. But he didnt mean that. I understand this is just misunderstanding and google translate problem as well. English is also my second language btw. He's good, I'm good, all good.

Katbran, this on stretch bracelet as well and it look like big white seeds!

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Quote Originally Posted by asurazzy View Post
    Cmd think I'm kind enough. Thought he implied that Im not an enthusiast, I don't know real value and can not differentiate between art and craft just because I chose to get cheap pearl thingy than his pearl arts. Then my fangs and claws got out. Well in my eyes if its arts or craft or rubbish but if I like it I will get it. I thought. But he didnt mean that. I understand this is just misunderstanding and google translate problem as well. English is also my second language btw. He's good, I'm good, all good.
    Yeah, I know. It’s how it came out but I don’t think it was intended that way. I think he was just saying that he appreciated your enthusiasm and joie de vie on a limited budget (which we’ve all had/have). We all appreciate that about you and your finds. I’m personally excited to see neck shots of your new strand.

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member ericw's Avatar

Thank you cmd2014 for your esteem. It's true that trying to talk in an other language than mine, misunderstandings are easy to do.
    Asurazzy, did you, please, believe I have not wanted to devalue you. I like your enthusiasm, as cmd2014 explains that better than me. The difference between art and craft is not important, also, the only to be is what you want to wear!

digging the bracelets! very nice and chunky!

Hi Eric. I dont plan on being anything. I just like to design my own jewellery and have it custom made for me.

Ladonna have you go to any of the bead shops? I want to have my strand knotted. We can go together uf u want.

Helooo!

Been a while. Just busy at work! Bought another WSS cheapo bracelet to be stacked with the bigger one. Maybe I can have an enhancer made, add some of my old gold bead spacers then can turn it into a necklace...hummm who knows....well here are some photo of it stacked! Btw I have another earrings project coming. Like fireball combined with watermelon tourmaline. Ill post another thread for that.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Asurazzy, those are big. The Ts have lovely iridescent.

Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

Pretty luster on your new bracelet! Nice buy and perfect with your stack of bracelets!
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

Wow! The first ssp and Ts are really super duper big and fun!!! I'm curious to see what you make out of them too, but think they make for really fun bracelets!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Sanippy's Avatar

Beautiful pearls azurrazzy!

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

I love the bracelets stacked! Looks really fun
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    Facebook: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: OceansCove

Love your stacking bracelets!

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

They look great ! And, the good thing is you don't have to flinch overtime you bang them against something. There's a lot to be said about worry free pearls ! They have decent lustre and nice colour and I've seen pearls with more flaws selling for more than you paid.