Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Icyjade's Avatar

Default Can someone pls buy this SoC mabe necklace...

... and put me out of my misery lol.

I think this Sea of Cortez (SoC) mabe necklace from Kojima that comes with a detachable pendant is so gorgeous.

Name:  IMG_1703.JPG
Views: 178
Size:  101.7 KB

Name:  IMG_1702.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  49.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1701.JPG
Views: 184
Size:  16.0 KB

Name:  IMG_1700.JPG
Views: 177
Size:  12.7 KB

Would love to get it but it's not my color (I don't wear Yg) and no budget...
    So yeah, am hoping that someone here would get it and post lotsa pretty pics.

Hope this is allowed, if not then mods pls feel free to move/remove. Have been stalking that necklace for ages but there is a coupon code for 18% off now so if anyone is interested I'm happy to share the code.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

I was lusting after this necklace at Ruckus. I suppose if I didn't buy anything else at Ruckus and upped my budget by another 2K I could have bought it.

I actually e-mailed back and forth with Sarah about making a pendant like that with an enhancer, but it just wouldn't have the same impact as the whole necklace, and I never went through with it.

I do NOT want someone to buy it. When I win the lottery, it's MINE.

Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    I was lusting after this necklace at Ruckus. I suppose if I didn't buy anything else at Ruckus and upped my budget by another 2K I could have bought it.

I actually e-mailed back and forth with Sarah about making a pendant like that with an enhancer, but it just wouldn't have the same impact as the whole necklace, and I never went through with it.

I do NOT want someone to buy it. When I win the lottery, it's MINE.
    How about you negotiate a layaway with Sarah while waiting for the lottery results. Then I can see this often in the what are you wearing thread. And you take great selfies... pls buy it...

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member kalmen22's Avatar

It is gorgeous and love the enhancer pendant. Win that lottery Bweaves!

Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

Such a gorgeous piece! How brilliant of Sarah to make the drop detachable! I so wish it fit my budget too! A perfect signature necklace!
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Red's Avatar

It is gorgeous, Icy. I'm sure it is just waiting for the right person to give it a home. Why don't you give Sarah a call? You know it is on sale now.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

But then I'd need earrings to match. It just grows.

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member KaySD's Avatar

I was drooling over this necklace when Sarah wore it at the Ruckus, but I had no idea the drop was detachable! That is so clever to have two different looks for the necklace! Can the drop also be worn separately as a pendant?

Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

Oh, my! I'd love to get that. My daughter doesn't need room and board for her last semester, right? She can sleep under the stars and subsist on air.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert battah's Avatar

I'm slightly obsessed with that necklace. It really is amazing - the detachable enhancer puts it over the top <3
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LiliasTreasures

Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

For anyone who hasn't seen this necklace in person, it's 10X prettier in person. When the light hits it, and the SOC colors change ... just remarkable. I got a GOOD second look at it when we went to visit Sarah after the Ruckus. If only a certain hubby hadn't blown the pearl budget on GSS Harvest strand ... oh, wait, that was HIS pearl budget ... lol. But 2 new custom made axles for our beloved vintage travel trailer mean I'd have to win at least 1 lottery too ... sigh. Gosh, I hope a PG friend gets to own this. FYI, Sarah told me the pendant is not wearable on it's own; it's a very unique attachment to the back. But I'd seriously wonder if it couldn't be modified slightly to make it so ... ??? Prettiest SOC Mabe pearl necklace I've ever seen.
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Third-graft Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert lilliefuzzysocks's Avatar

It's dreamy.

Name:  104.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  133.6 KB

Name:  105.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  136.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CathyKeshi View Post
    For anyone who hasn't seen this necklace in person, it's 10X prettier in person. When the light hits it, and the SOC colors change ... just remarkable. I got a GOOD second look at it when we went to visit Sarah after the Ruckus. If only a certain hubby hadn't blown the pearl budget on GSS Harvest strand ... oh, wait, that was HIS pearl budget ... lol. But 2 new custom made axles for our beloved vintage travel trailer mean I'd have to win at least 1 lottery too ... sigh. Gosh, I hope a PG friend gets to own this. FYI, Sarah told me the pendant is not wearable on it's own; it's a very unique attachment to the back. But I'd seriously wonder if it couldn't be modified slightly to make it so ... ??? Prettiest SOC Mabe pearl necklace I've ever seen.
    Your hubby is a darling. The only time I get pearl stuff from mine is when I use his PayPal account or drag him to a fair and get him to use his credit card...

Anyway from what I can tell from pics, Sarah has designed it so that the hook part is on the drop which probably means the loop part is on the necklace. If she switches them up and make the loop part slightly bigger on the drop, then I think no problem using it as a pendant on its own?

Ok just checked and it's still available...

Off topic but yeah feeling motivated to set my dreamy mabes...

Name:  IMG_3706.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  50.6 KB

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member KaySD's Avatar

I wonder if a separate enhancer piece/gold loop could be made that the drop part could click into like it does with the necklace. Then a chain could go through that enhancer loop. Just a thought -- I already blew my budget for the year, big time.

That is quite a beautiful collection of mabes, Icy Jade! I need to get my 6 SOC mabes set too.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

Sarah is offering a coupon...just sayin'...and her Instagram announcement for the sale is ADORABLE.
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    Facebook: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove