Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Lugana's Avatar

Oooohh brightly coloured tahitian pearls! That's my weak spot)) I would take first, second and forth pearl (I'm counting on photo Nº4) and turn into a bubble ring. And I also like your idea of mixing the blue tahitian with blue akoya. A plentiful of variants!

Cees pearls are incredible. I'm surprised he wasn't the star vendor of this forum before)) please show it to us when it arrives) so that filigree type of flower will be a clasp as well? What type of clasp - box clasp? Please please please show it in details when ready because I'm currently struggling with custom clasp theme and really need some input))

First-graft Pearl Senior Member asurazzy's Avatar

Hi Lugana! Im thinking to make bubble rings as well but with 3 smaller pearls. 2 big pearls thinking to make it as missmatch earrings with additional of gemstones. My coworker told me she saw a fish with the deep blue baroque n I might turn it into a fish with fish head n tail made out of gold, tiny small faceted amethyst eye n dangling deep blue zircon hanging from the tail.
    The clasp isnt a box clasp. Just a simple filigree gold pearl flower clasp with 1 gold hoop on each side so I cant hook it on one side and knot one of the pearl strand end on the other side. Ill post a drawing out of it tomorrow.

Default My strand from Cees.

Sorry long reply. I got my strand long ago but just have the time to post now! I really like it! The colors r beautiful n eye popping! I took it to work n show it my my coworker who loves to make her own jewelleries n she said she fell in love with it! Too bad its mine now haaha! I told her I want to add gold spacers and big clasp but sge said the pearls are so pretty on their own that it would be better without anything but a simple clasp. Maybe like well aged tbone steak that only needs salt. Let the beef flavour shine if you know what I mean...
    Anyway...here is a few shot of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Just lovely, asurazzy! Great colors - I think they need to be set off with a simple clasp as well.

Marvellous !!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Sanippy's Avatar

WOW it's incredible!!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

Ohhhhh (Drool!!!)!!! You are having so much fun with the pearls!!! This is another beautiful strand by Cees!!! Congrats on the new baubles!

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

Very nice pearls! Cees does have a gift, in my opinion, for selecting the best color!

Since this strand is so colorful, I like the idea of a statement clasp along with it. I like my salt to sparkle a tad...
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    Facebook: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

That's a gorgeous strand!!! I'm for a statement clasp. I'm not sure about spacers unless you want the necklace to hang longer.

Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

With pearls like this, who will notice the clasp, lol? Gorgeous!
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Thanks everybody! Im very pleased with it. Now just have to wait till statement clasp done n will arrange n see. If its better with or without it, better with spacers or not. It does tho adding length n thats what im concern about. Because without it its already long enough for me. Thought it would be a choker like but its longer after i tried neckshot. I guess this is the risk for being a short girl with short neck. Only 4ft10 here hahaha. Everything will be long. Here r a few temp neck shots. Lights arent good because its cloudy! Typical Australian spring! Its 30 degreec C!
    Btw I just got colored gems, purple cabochon amethyst, green diamond cut peridots , blue diamond cut topaz, red garnets n orange trilion cut citrines and light blue cabochon quartz I think. Theyre just small and I want to incorporate those for my fijians n the blue baroque as pendants or earrings. Ill post some pics later on!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Glamour girl !!! They look amazing on you - love that lipstick - but those pearls ... Fabulous !!
    Instagram Pearlzaustralia

Did you know tourmaline gems ? It's a nice gem, which you can find in any natural colours, pink, peach, green, even unique special kinds of incrédible blue, in "elbaïte" variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Katbran View Post
    Glamour girl !!! They look amazing on you - love that lipstick - but those pearls ... Fabulous !!
    Thank you Katbran! Good thing bout being lil, all pearls look big on me. Told Cees my next strand will be 15 to 17 mm graduated hahaha! He get a laugh out of that!

Yess Eric! I know tourmaline but ohhhh boy they r expensive! Unless u knew where I can get them in cheap price then please u let me know!