Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    First-graft Pearl Senior Member asurazzy's Avatar

Default What should I do with all these??

Ooohhh went home from work n found a package. Opened it n voila...pearls with very nice color! The blue baroque akoya look like psychedelics fukushima rat poop. I lovee it!! The Fijian are
    Blue...green..copper...goldenish...ohhh my..my...what should I do with it??? Ring or pendant?? Or both?? Maybe pair it with small colored gemstones...topaz..peridot..maybe citrine?? Ofcourse set all in yellow gold to give more color pop! I just took pics of them thinking maybe round blue n baroque blues together? Or..graduated rounds or...make an extra long pendant with all of them! If anyone got Idea please turn em in! Planning to set it next month.
    Btw..got these from Cees. Since everybody been having a Cees fever so I figure to poke my head in n contacted the virus!
    Ohhh yeeasss I also grabbed a strand of Tahiti from Cees. It's not yet arrived but he gave me a photo of it. 13.20 mm to 11 mm. Mine Its the upper strand. I want to insert like maybe gold spacer for every 5 pearls...n get a clasp..but I don't want any old clasp...must be a fab clasp..dunno what it is yet but fun to think about! So pleaseee throw in sum Ideas!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Lovely treasures, Azuazzy - you can't go wrong with these!

Quote Originally Posted by Cicadalady View Post
    Lovely treasures, Azuazzy - you can't go wrong with these!
    Yeesss been lurking to pinterest for some inspiration!

Adore those blues! Oh and look at those stunning Tahitan baubles... SIGH!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert battah's Avatar

Those are so gorgeous!!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LiliasTreasures

Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

The colors are out of this world-- that blue baroque is crazy!

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

Love your description! And your pearls are outstanding. Enjoy them all!
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    Facebook: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove

Ya Ladonna! Cees have facebook as well. You can ask him bout pearls n gemstone. He got it all.
    They r very nice Battah. Would like to set them into something that I can show off their color.
    Pearl dream the blue baroque its like an oyster got radiation in some nuclear polluted water n produce that! Well..in my mind anyway hahaha!
    Im just playing with the arrangement JerseyPearl. Ill most more photos on how I want them set n maybe you can tell me which one is good since u got the eye for designs.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Sanippy's Avatar

Wow! They are stunning! Love the blues, the pistachio Fiji and of course your colourful strand of Ts! Gorgeous!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

gorgeous pearls, Azuazzy!! Enjoy!!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Red's Avatar

All stunning pearls, but those Fijian pearls are stunning. I see a pendant for the biggest one, a ring with the next one, and the three smallest set into a bracelet. Love the colors, the blue, the brown and the Fijian greens.

Thank you Sanippy, Sunseeker n Red! I will create drawings of design n poll it of what people think here its best.

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Icyjade's Avatar

Beautiful pearls!

Etsy has lotsa clasps so enjoy browsing

Quote Originally Posted by Icyjade View Post
    Beautiful pearls!

Etsy has lotsa clasps so enjoy browsing
    Yaa I have looked! Mostly 14 k. N expensive...any other Idea where I can find unual clasp? Or maybe Can custom made a clasp or something.

Default The Tahitian strand.

Well I just got an idea for what I want to do with the Tahitian strand.

Ill post it in here so I can remember the steps I need to do. First I will canibalize one of my necklace component.
    1. I got this golden baroque Southsea pearls that I almost never wear. I dont really like this necklace. Its gold on gold so no visible contrast. The necklace have 13 22k gold n diamonds spacers. I will break the necklace and take the spacers, keep the pearls for something else. Then I will use the spacers for the new Tahitian. Put 1 spacer every 2 or 3 pearls. Name:  20170827_173555.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  63.9 KB

2. I actually ordered a ring to be made for me in the form of gold flower with big gold pearl in the middle. The pearl have 1 black dent on the underside but it will be drilled n set into the flower so wont be visible. I told the jeweller dont made that into a ring, instead make that into a big flower clasp with 1 gold loop on each side. N he said ok because they only start to produce the petals so no problem with that. The example of the flower is like in the photo, but it will be a clasp and it will be bigger. The golden pearl is bit big, 10.22 gr I honestly dont know the mome for that or how many mm but I want the petals to show not covered by the pearl.

3. After the clasp done then I will assemble the necklace. Clasp Will be done in 3 more weeks. Ill post of the actual Tahitian strand after I will recieve it on my doorstep on Tuesday. This can be called as Necklace project no.2.
    Attached Images Attached Images