Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Thank you everybody for your kind comments and suggestions!

This is what I originally had in mind for the pendant and strand... an elegant drop of a few millimeters below the strand. I like the formal look sometimes, but worn on a chain makes it more every day. I don't think I'd wear the pendant on a chain with the strand together, because they rarely follow the same arc, and they'd fight each other.

I might need to have a connector made, because I haven't seen anything that could work. Perhaps 2 small round rose gold links - one that fits through the pendant, and the other would connect to the strand. Maybe a rabbit ear clasp that would hook around the largest pearl. The simpler the better...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

I too love this pendant best on this incredibly perfect chain ... looks like a custom piece!
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Thanks, Cathy! I like the pendant on the chain, as well. I really like that I can wear it either way, providing I can find that elusive connector!

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Icyjade's Avatar

The stacking rings/pearls are gorgeous!!! Are the rings all the same size or are they each sized a little differently so that they stack better?

oh those stacks are just fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Would this enhancer work?

https://www.riogrande.com/Product/14...le-Hook/644519

I like mixing metals so white or yellow gold might work with the rose gold of the pendant.

I've looked at that enhancer before and thought it was a lovely simple shape and very attractive.
    Instagram Pearlzaustralia

Quote Originally Posted by Icyjade View Post
    The stacking rings/pearls are gorgeous!!! Are the rings all the same size or are they each sized a little differently so that they stack better?
    Thanks, Icy!
    The rings are all the same size, but they slide around a bit on my ring finger - perhaps a bit top heavy. They're more stationary when worn on my middle finger. I like the options.

Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Would this enhancer work?

https://www.riogrande.com/Product/14...le-Hook/644519

I like mixing metals so white or yellow gold might work with the rose gold of the pendant.
    Thanks for the suggestion BWeaves. I have that enhancer and use it quite a lot, but it won't fit through the narrow connection channel. In fact, some chains are too wide/thick to thread through. I might need to have one made specifically for that narrow channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladonna Rama View Post
    oh those stacks are just fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you, Ladonna Rama! I'm really enjoying them!

Katbran, I agree. I like the simplicity of that enhancer - I think I may buy a couple more in different sizes for other pendants.

Quote Originally Posted by lmgarden View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion BWeaves. I have that enhancer and use it quite a lot, but it won't fit through the narrow connection channel. In fact, some chains are too wide/thick to thread through. I might need to have one made specifically for that narrow channel.
    My La Perlagrina is like that, too. The bail looks huge but the actual hole is tiny. I can only use a chain with the finest loop on the end. I thought you might have that enhancer thingy already, but I couldn't remember who owns what.

However, I love the chain that you are pairing with that drop. It's just perfect and really showcases the pearl.

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Icyjade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lmgarden View Post
    Thanks, Icy!
    The rings are all the same size, but they slide around a bit on my ring finger - perhaps a bit top heavy. They're more stationary when worn on my middle finger. I like the options.
    It's always great to have more options.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

lmgarden, your pearls are lovely! Your chain is a perfect match to your pendant! I like the idea of wearing it layered. ..beautiful pearls!

Pearl Journalist Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert GemGeek's Avatar

I adore the chain-pendant combination and felt a thrill for you to have that serendipitous moment of realizing you had something and then finding it was PERFECT! It's a rare, but treasured feeling to suddenly realize you already own the perfect match. Maybe this is a good omen for Ruckus shopping!
    GemGeek
    The World Is My Oyster!

Thank you, SunSeeker and GemGeek!
    It was very thrilling to know I didn't have to go out and buy a chain to match the Pendant - we all know how rare that is. And Gem Geek, speaking of good omen Ruckus shopping, I often wear the lovely natural pearl necklace I bought from you last year - THAT was a lucky find!!