Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Name:  IMG_2617.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  200.7 KBToday a hot and lazy day, no restringing, I did check the lava beads though and they are quite smooth so I will stick with Beader's seccret which is truly a wonder!!! Thank you all for your comments and suggestions!

I was playing with my other new pearls, tiny keshis from Druzy design that I bought because I really loved the color of a few green-blue pearls and then was blown away by all the other ones:-) All together they are so shiny and colorful and I love them with this Pearlescence Thaitian enhancer so much!!! I don't think I will need to knot them - they are so tiny...what do you think? Sorry in advance for the unflipped pictures, is it my Ipad? I never see the picture when I am posting it so I can't correct it...
    Last edited by eolian pearls; 07-04-2017 at 02:44 PM.

a neck shot with silver grey studs also from WendyName:  IMG_2448.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  109.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Beautiful! Great choices

Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

OMG! That enhancer from Pearlescence is gorgeous! Love the earrings too and all so beautiful with the keshi! With tiny keshi or pearls, they usually lay more nicely if unknotted. You may want to finish by knotting back through near the clasp, but check first to be sure the thread will fit. A doubled size #30 thread has a break strength of 24.5 lbs.

LOVE pearls and denim!
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

Gorgeous pearls...and I agree with Pattye, you should knot the last few on each side of the clasp. And that pendant is lovely!
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    Facebook: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: OceansCove

Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

Agreed, a lovely necklace and great pendant!

As far as your photos, it looks like some are inverted and some aren't. There are two ways to attach photos (that I know of) here.

1st method: Click "Go Advanced" and then click "Manage Attachments" and proceed that way to upload photos. I believe photos attached that way are the ones that are being inverted for you.

2nd method: Click on the little square icon that looks like a photo of a tree in the editing bar and use that to "insert image".
    Maybe those photos are the ones that are upright? Experiment and see.
    Last edited by Pearl Dreams; 07-04-2017 at 04:31 PM. Reason: typo

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

Very nice designs!! I know lava is very sharp but not sure how much it retains its sharp cutting edges when filed down, so I'd want to use wire and silicon bumpers. At least there are knots so if it does break, you won't lose any pearls or beads. I'm a huge keshi lover and immediately swooned over your keshi strand. Such amazing little pearls, aren't they? I would want some security in the strand as well but not sure if a knot every keshi is too much, so I'd play with it. Maybe every five or ten keshi? If you use a colored thread, it could be part of the design. I'd want to have a knot at the very bottom, where the enhancer hangs so it would be centered (I doubt people would notice). You're off to a winning start! Welcome!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl Dreams View Post

2nd method: Click on the little square icon that looks like a photo of a tree in the editing bar and use that to "insert image".
    Maybe those photos are the ones that are upright? Experiment and see.
    I never knew this!!! Thanks PD!!!

Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

I didn't know myself until last year sometime when someone else posted it.

Thank you for all your comments, I am really happy with my Pearlescence pearls, after this first purchase I discovered vietnamese blue akoyas and OMG do I love the pearls I got from Wendy!!! I am still waiting for the orbit clasps to arrive from US and then I will post some pictures...Many pearl projects:-)
    Thank you Pattye, JP and Amti for your keshi necklace suggestions, I will play with the knots placement and will certainly do them near the clasp ( orbit one).
    Pearl Dreams I don't know if it is a problem with my connection, but I tried to post pictures both ways and I never actually see what picture will get posted until it is actually posted. Will keep on trying, with less wind the connection will get better...

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Sanippy's Avatar

Omg the tiny keshi!!! Love them!!

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Wow do I ever loooove that Keshi necklace ( I was looking at that....and it looks even better on you than it did in the DD photos !) And that big Tahitian..beautiful !!! Great combo !! But..can't quite see the earrings....more photos please.

Thank you Sanippy, I am so happy with these keshis!!!
    As per your request Katbran more pics of the studs if my connection decides to take indulge us:-)
    Katbran every time I add some pearls to my watch list in DD ebay shoo I immagine someone from this forum is among the other watchers:-) There were different tiny keshi strands available at the time (as I am sure you know:-) I chose this one for the green blues and it was one of the times when the pearls were truly more beautiful IRL...lucky me:-)

The Pearlescence earrings are 9mm silver grey with nice pinkish overtones. I took a picture of these next to my other new studs :-) ocean blue 10mm implulse purchase on Etsy... And then there are my guilt free 7,5mm grey blue freshwater studs from Wen which were a nice surprise... Oh and a half drilled 9mm pair from Jac's matched blue/green mix.... And yes, as of December 2016 I had no pearl earrings whatsoever :-)

Name:  IMG_2637.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  107.1 KB
    Last edited by eolian pearls; 07-05-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Name:  IMG_2641.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  111.7 KB
    All three studs together...I love the blues...

Name:  IMG_2643.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  56.8 KB
    And with Jac's pair...