Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Oh I'm loving the golds and greens ! ( and of course the Keshi ! ) everything looks so fabulous! And Jersey Pearl - love those earring pearls !
    Instagram Pearlzaustralia

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Sanippy's Avatar

That blue green pearl is insane!

Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

I like the ring!

Love all, specially the ring!

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Pearly-Whites's Avatar

Love the abalone! I still think that might be vintage Black Hills Gold, maybe repurposed? The leaves look like it...

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

LOVE all your goldens, MSC! Your mighty green Tahitian is pretty spectacular, and the sister earrings, amazing!

To honor pikinnew during pearl month, I'm wearing her white SS 13mm solitaire with my golden SS 13.5mm solitaire. This was my first purchase from PP in 2015. I just bought a pair of 10mm white Burmese SS studs, shown with 2 larger pair of white SS studs I've had for a couple years. I thought they had a nice luster, until I saw them side by side with the Burmese studs. Now I'm not sure I'll ever wear them again!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MSC View Post

Bwaahahahahaa!!! What the heck?!?!?

You look like a princess with your goldens and pipis! I just can't get over how cute pipis are. I need some of them now!!!

I didn't wear any pearls today. I went to the gym so pearls are a no go. I did play with pearls and did some restringing though.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

lmgarden, I love the simplicity of the pearls with chains and nothing else. And those Burmese ssps!!! <swoooooooooooon!!!>

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Sanippy's Avatar

Lmgarden, beautiful SSP. I'm especially taken with your GSSP necklace and the Burmese studs.

I thought I would focus on wearing the more neglected pieces during pearl month. Lavender studs from PoJ and a lavender (although it's more peachy/coppery) pearl from Wen.

Name:  IMG_9286.JPG
Views: 147
Size:  133.5 KB

Name:  IMG_9287.JPG
Views: 152
Size:  108.1 KB

Name:  IMG_9288.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  86.1 KB

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

lmgarden - Well when you put those Burmese next to the WSS - No contest. They definitely win the lustre competition ! Wonderful !

Sanippy - lavenders are my fav's Love those on you !
    Instagram Pearlzaustralia

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert baby nurse's Avatar

MSC I love it all but that ringed Tahitian pendant is stunning! I adore that green color, so vivid.

Lmgarden, I find it so touching that you are honoring Pkinnew by wearing her wss pendant. What a great look paired with the gss one. And the wss studs are out of this world!

Sanippy I'm envious of your lavender studs! Gorgeous luster and overtones and just the right size. Lovely wee pendant too. I'm gravitating towards smaller pendants and earrings.

This is a shorter freshwater necklace from Catherine Cardellini paired with a longer tassel necklace from Hisano of little h jewelry. I love the sound the tassel makes when I move!

Name:  IMG_6801.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  135.0 KB

Name:  IMG_6804.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  118.8 KB

Name:  IMG_6809.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  115.3 KB

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

I absolutely love that tassel...was that from their Great Gatsby items? I love how they finished the bottom pearls on the tassel with those blackened caps. Striking!
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    Facebook: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove

Yes, it was part of the Great Gatsby themed monthly special. They had 100" fwp ropes, these tassel pieces... 3-4 years ago. Do you remember it?
    Last night I was looking at the thread on 18 ways to wear a 100" rope and thinking how much fun it would be to have a rope like that.

Natural Pearl Lover Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert MSC's Avatar

I opened this thread after forgetting to take a photo of what I was wearing and found beautiful, wonderful surprises!!

I adore your tribute, lmgarden, very fitting to wear such a timeless necklace. Just lovely!
    Sanippy, your lavender studs give my hearty eyes every single time! And now the pendant to match!!
    BN, that tassel, i L-O-V-E that tassel!! And the tiny pearls too. Of course, the tiny pearls.

Thank you everyone!! I have to give all the credit to Jersey for sourcing me that spectacular green pearl. I loves it like Gollum loves the ring

This morning I got up and started on chores, but then it got repressively hot, so I sat down for a bit and made a necklace. I had originally planned to do this in rose gold, but it looks like I won't have a budget for that for a long while (my work contract is coming up and it doesn't look like there's funding to renew, boooooo). BUT! My bff gave me a bunch of old gold jewelry that her aunt had hoarded, so I had this old mens bracelet and neck chain in 14kt yellow gold and thought why not? I broke it up into sections and wire wrapped a small parcel of Gambeir Rikitea pearls along with some keshi in between. If I'm being honest, I don't totally love it, but it's alright and I'll wear it for now.
    Name:  IMG_1973.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  132.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_1990.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  115.1 KB