Page 221 of 235 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 3512

BN, I like the combination of Edisons and Waterfall! Such luster and shine!

BWeavers, Sarah is certainly tempting us daily with her new offerings. Why, oh why can't I win a sizable lottery?
    J.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BAS's Avatar

That is a deliciously tough and gorgeous choice. I love both! How's that?

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

I'm with BAS; I like both necklaces together
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetnator View Post

BWeavers, Sarah is certainly tempting us daily with her new offerings. Why, oh why can't I win a sizable lottery?
    J.
    OMG, I wrote Sarah and told her she's killing me. I want them all. Unfortunately, besides having to buy a new air conditioner heat pump this year and replace the ductwork in my house, last week the tree in front of my house strangled my sewer line and sewage backed up into my bathrooms. I had to have my garden dug up and new pipework laid, and the pipes all flushed out to clean out all the backed up sewage. So both those events seriously cut into my pearl and retirement budgets. Worst part is, all the fixes are hidden underground or in my walls. I can't even see what I spent all that money on. Grrrr.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Love the look of both of those beautiful necklaces ,

( let’s not forget the Kojima sale at the end of the month.)

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Purranha's Avatar

HHHIIIIIIII Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long hiatus for me as I was back in Taipei visiting mom & sis and took a detour dive trip to Palau with our very own la_corsetiere. LOADS to catch up on, BabyNurse you have seriously posted some ridiculously amazing combos! I know there are loads of kids and pets stories in between I need to get caught up on too but wanted to say HI!!!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Red's Avatar

Love the pigeon story, as well as the gorgeous pearls. The Edison strand is especially lovely, and would be the centerpiece of many collections.

We had my daughter's parakeet and let it roam the house for many years. Birds can live much longer when they are well cared for in captivity. I read your sweet story to my hubby, and his first question was about dealing with the pidgeon pooties. Parakeets are tiny birds, but pigeons are much bigger. Still, it must have been a fun pet as birds are social animals, and you would be her adopted flock.
    Last edited by Red; 11-16-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Welcome back, Purr.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert battah's Avatar

I was never into round white pearls until I started seeing pearls like yours, BN. Wow... And the waterfall necklace makes me swoon.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LiliasTreasures

Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert baby nurse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    OMG, I wrote Sarah and told her she's killing me. I want them all. Unfortunately, besides having to buy a new air conditioner heat pump this year and replace the ductwork in my house, last week the tree in front of my house strangled my sewer line and sewage backed up into my bathrooms. I had to have my garden dug up and new pipework laid, and the pipes all flushed out to clean out all the backed up sewage. So both those events seriously cut into my pearl and retirement budgets. Worst part is, all the fixes are hidden underground or in my walls. I can't even see what I spent all that money on. Grrrr.
    It's **killing** me too!! I've been stalking her site for weeks and keep seeing pieces that would layer sooo beautifully!! If you find the money tree, let me know ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Purranha View Post
    HHHIIIIIIII Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long hiatus for me as I was back in Taipei visiting mom & sis and took a detour dive trip to Palau with our very own la_corsetiere. LOADS to catch up on, BabyNurse you have seriously posted some ridiculously amazing combos! I know there are loads of kids and pets stories in between I need to get caught up on too but wanted to say HI!!!
    It's great to hear from you, Purranha!! I was just thinking of you a day or two ago, wondering how you were doing. I hope you share pictures/updates soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Love the pigeon story, as well as the gorgeous pearls. The Edison strand is especially lovely, and would be the centerpiece of many collections.

We had my daughter's parakeet and let it roam the house for many years. Birds can live much longer when they are well cared for in captivity. I read your sweet story to my hubby, and his first question was about dealing with the pidgeon pooties. Parakeets are tiny birds, but pigeons are much bigger. Still, it must have been a fun pet as birds are social animals, and you would be her adopted flock.
    What a lucky parakeet,Red! I love birds. To answer hubby's question re droppings, my dear pigeon lived in the garage. My father is allergic to all animals, fur, feathers, you name it. So she came inside for short visits but otherwise I had to go out to see her. Fortunately our garage was heated so she didn't suffer in winter.

During the summer I used to sit outside and play with her. When I was 11 and still playing with barbies, I used to dress the pigeon up. A close family friend had made me a tiny Barbie sized fur trimmed coat and I remember putting this on the pigeon and then topping her head with one of my rings. Queen Pigeon of course : ). Yikes, she was so tolerant and sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by battah View Post
    I was never into round white pearls until I started seeing pearls like yours, BN. Wow... And the waterfall necklace makes me swoon.
    Battah, it took me a long time to get into white pearls as well! Baroque and colorful always seemed so much more interesting : )

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

The pigeon story is so cute..as is the Parakeet tale.. ( I wondered about the poop too Red lol ) And omg the story about dressing up the Pigeon lol How sweet is that !!!??

Day 237:

During the 2016 Ruckus, I was chatting with a fellow PGer and I couldn't help notice this gorgeous mother of pearl necklace she was wearing. I've always loved mop but didn't own anything made of it. I took pictures of her wearing hers and she generously offered to look for one for me the next time she visited that vendor. A few weeks later she sent me pictures of this one and I was thrilled! I really love this necklace!

I usually wear this piece on its own but for fun, paired it with different necklaces: a peachy/pink freshwater rope from Catherine Cardellini, Tahitian rope from Pearl Paradise, and my favorite, a Keshi tin cup from Kojima Pearl. With each of these I'm wearing Tahitian dangles from Pearl Paradise.

Name:  IMG_3647.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  47.3 KB

Name:  IMG_3628.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  168.4 KB

Name:  IMG_3629.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  94.8 KB

Name:  IMG_3631.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  104.7 KB