Just for you Amti:

Name:  AMTI.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  20.9 KB

Name:  Amti2.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  23.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by amti View Post
    You're right the colors aren't showing up on the circled Ts. You're going to have to reshoot... lol... I do love the amazing colors and luster of circled Ts though. I bet the tourmalines bring out the aubergines and pinks!

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

BPDDC, those circles are spectacular...I have a particular affinity toward heavy, perfect circles on Tahitians.
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    Facebook: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: OceansCove

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BlackPearlDudeDC's Avatar

These pearls are probably my favorite to design with. I had so many that were just sitting around, I'd use one or two in some of my "Guy" pieces, but when I saw some of the "bluer" pearls I started mixing them with Apatites, Topaz and other bluish type gems. I was at a party and literally sold a Circled blue tahitian, tanzanite and black spinel bead bracelet right off my wrist. I am my own billboard I guess LOL. The luster in this bracelet does not match the Tanzanite bead and Tahitian bracelet...some days I do miss it, but there will always be more pearls!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyPearl View Post
    BPDDC, those circles are spectacular...I have a particular affinity toward heavy, perfect circles on Tahitians.

You've seen it before, but I've been eyeing more often these days as I'm sketching. This is one of my pearls whih reminds me of the colors in really fine Ametrine. I'm thinking I will release it from the collection and design something around it...

Name:  FWP.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  15.6 KB

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Camelotshadow's Avatar

Wow the ametrine seems to have an oily irridescence. Really is almost pearl like. I guess maybe because its a cabachon.

I do like the deep symmetrical matched rings on those tahitians. It lends a sculptural almost artlike quality that is very appealing.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

Those are the most wonderful circled Tahitians, Black Pearl Dude DC ... and oh, how I love that Dragon's Egg!
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Love the circled Tahitians...they always provide such lovely colour ! And that single pearl... gorgeous!! Amethyst or something a deep pink or if theres some green there maybe a moss amethyst ?

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Stunning circled Tahitian pearls! I'm really curious what you'll make with the dinosaur egg.

I might've unintentionally misled you. The picture is of a Cfwp, it just has the colors (Purples and Goldens) like a very nice quality Ametrine. I was debating keeping it in my loose collection or designing something with it using Amethyst and Citrines beads (in my experience natural Ametrine beads are harder to find, and when you do they are not very inspiring).

Quote Originally Posted by Camelotshadow View Post
    Wow the ametrine seems to have an oily irridescence. Really is almost pearl like. I guess maybe because its a cabachon.

I do like the deep symmetrical matched rings on those tahitians. It lends a sculptural almost artlike quality that is very appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by lmgarden View Post
    Stunning circled Tahitian pearls! I'm really curious what you'll make with the dinosaur egg.
    Thx, I've grown fond of them. I've had so many circled pearls, but these were just really colorful keepers. Oh the dragon egg? I think I am still unsure...I want to keep it as is in my collection, I love the size and the shape is nearly perfect. Which also gives me tons of design ideas too.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyKeshi View Post
    Those are the most wonderful circled Tahitians, Black Pearl Dude DC ... and oh, how I love that Dragon's Egg!
    I am torn between doing something really nice, and keeping it in my collection. I just really dig the shape and size.

Quote Originally Posted by Katbran View Post
    Love the circled Tahitians...they always provide such lovely colour ! And that single pearl... gorgeous!! Amethyst or something a deep pink or if theres some green there maybe a moss amethyst ?
    Well it is less green and more golden. I've got some stunning micro faceted Amethyst and Citrine beads, but I am also going to see if I can find a few more pearls with similar colors and then run with some ideas. I dunno. I've laid it out and I had other ideas for the micro faceted. I've got micro faceted prasiolite but the color is rather pastel so I am probably gonna mix in some rose quartz and prehnite with the "green amethyst".

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Sanippy's Avatar

Love the circled pearls!

Some new ones:

Name:  Lavenders.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  65.6 KB

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Wowzer !! Now that's some colour !!! I'm assuming from the 'threesome' that you have a pendant and earrings in mind.... oooo la la !!

These are in my "Loose" gem collection. But I'll let you in on a secret. Typically I move gems in and out if I find something I like better I remove them from my collection and repurpose them. It was an agreement I had to make in order to get the "safes" I really wanted, but I find ways around that...lucky for me nothing ever looks like its a "new" item, so my collection sort of grows in secret. Anyway if I find something I like better, I might repurpose them into a piece of jewelry. (One might actually become a pendant that was formally a Tahitian pearl)

Quote Originally Posted by Katbran View Post
    Wowzer !! Now that's some colour !!! I'm assuming from the 'threesome' that you have a pendant and earrings in mind.... oooo la la !!
    Last edited by BlackPearlDudeDC; 08-08-2017 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Typo Gremlins

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPearlDudeDC View Post
    Just for you Amti:

Name:  AMTI.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  20.9 KB

Name:  Amti2.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  23.1 KB
    I am so glad you posted new pictures of the threesome, BPD bc I totally missed these circled pearls! Those heavy circles definitely give the pieces character! I love how all of them are very circled and that they are so colorful. Thank you for taking the photos.

How big are the three new pearls?