Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BlackPearlDudeDC's Avatar

Thank you for sharing the Kitty pics. I don't see enough of these, that little purring motor is like nothing else in the world!!! Thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorasbox View Post
    Loved seeing all these pics of peoples pets!
    Let me introduce my furbabies

This is our resident house panther Ozzy, he is a British Shorthair cross & he is huge!
    Attachment 54830

My Honey, just an ordinary moggie but I couldn't not have her as she is a chocolate tabby & quite a rare color!
    Attachment 54831

Angel is my newest addition. I rehomed her due to her owners being allergic to her, she is a sweet Burmese but she doesn't like my other two at all
    Attachment 54832

My beautiful Lilac British Shorthair Cleopatra. Sadly no longer with us due to kidney disease so we had her put to sleep 10 months ago She hated all human beings apart from myself & she loved to wash my hair given half the chance! I really miss her & not a day goes by that I don't think of her.
    Attachment 54833

I also missed this. I love hearing how Briar still takes his hikes and getting a swim in. Sea Lions can be huge and quite mischievous, what a lucky pup LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
    Briar is over a hundred in dog years now. He either can't hear me as well anymore or after all these years has decided to ignore me. He still hikes for a few miles everyday and jumps into the ocean several times a week for a swim with the sea lions. They all seem to get along and they haven't decided to eat him.... Yet!Attachment 55020

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
    Briar is over a hundred in dog years now. He either can't hear me as well anymore or after all these years has decided to ignore me. He still hikes for a few miles everyday and jumps into the ocean several times a week for a swim with the sea lions. They all seem to get along and they haven't decided to eat him.... Yet!Attachment 55020
    Awee!! Briar is definitely one lucky dog!!! He's living the life I want!!!

My Pet Toby
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pearl Journalist Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert GemGeek's Avatar

Toby is adorable.
    GemGeek
    The World Is My Oyster!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyPearl View Post
    I wonder, since TRex seems to be a fan of khakis, if he ate Jake from State Farm.
    I know this is 2 years old, but this made me laugh my a** off today and I really needed it. Thanks, JP!

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Briar is so handsome ! He's obviously figured out that he's old enough to do what ever he damn well pleases and has no reason to listen to any one anymore ever...unless it's a call for dinner..

Quote Originally Posted by Katbran View Post
    Briar is so handsome ! He's obviously figured out that he's old enough to do what ever he damn well pleases and has no reason to listen to any one anymore ever...unless it's a call for dinner..
    Briar learned from Dad!
    GemGeek
    The World Is My Oyster!

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Lugana's Avatar

Ok I was about to show my pets for a long time. I haven't made any good photos of the birds yet, but here is a rare picture of our two dogs together.

Doggies.jpg

On the left is Presley, he is 7. He was born unplanned in the local kennels when a cheeky jack russel made naughty things to the owner's black and white spaniel. So the whole lit was for adoption, and here he is. The most sensible dog ever. I sometimes think he doesn't know he is a dog, he acts more like a human. The best companion we could desire.

On the right is Charley, he is about 3. We don't know his age for sure because Charley is a rescue dog. He was found in the street at the age of about 5 months when he was starved almost to death - his weight was four time less than the minimal weight for his age. He was just ribs covered with some fur.

He is half deaf and half blind. He also has some sort of memory disorder - he remembers well the places, but he hardly remembers people. I guess it took him a few months living with us to memorise and start recognising me and my husband.

He was definitely beaten up by previous owners because he would get terrified with you just raising your hand in a conversation. He was terrified of kids, other dogs, brooms (or any stick-looking objects) and rocks (he wouldn't play throwing rocks at all). It took him over a year with us to stop doing it. We were so happy to see one day that you can actually pretend you are about to hit him and he would just happily wiggle his tail thinking it's sort of a game.

Charley is the most cuddly kindest silliest dog ever. And he looks like a walking teddy bear if his hair is left uncut we love him. We love both of them.

Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

Lugana, your post moved me! I'm glad these 2 have a home with you.

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member ericw's Avatar

Looking at your posts, I can't resist to show you the last photo of the loveliest cat I have ever met in my life. Taken back in France from Amazonia, where it has lived free, with us, seven years in the jungle, we have lost it a year ago, in october 2016, poisoned... Our Matiti, in background but always star of any actions:

DSCF0760.jpg
    Last edited by ericw; 11-05-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Great dog and cat stories. Mom just asked me what would we do without our cats? We would be empty husks! LOL. I love animals.
    GemGeek
    The World Is My Oyster!

Super Moderator Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jshepherd's Avatar

We just welcomed HAPPY to our happy home!

Happy Pearl Rope.jpg

Happy and Hisano.jpg

Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

Ahh! The cuteness!!
    I keep sending these photos to my daughter, who loves corgis.

Looks like PP has a new pearl model...I vote Happy be featured in ads Jeremy and Hisano can I request a pic of Happy wearing Tahitians next