Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

jpeg, might you share the brand/info about that dog backpack, and also whether you think there is a size to fit an 18 - 20 lb. dog on the thinner, long legged side (think a little golden deer) ? My grandson and the little golden one could use one of these for Christmas from their grandma
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Cathy- it’s called “Casual Canine Ultimate Backpack Dog Carrier”. If you google it you can price shop. Ziggy is on her second one. The first one lasted about three years of constant use, and the zipper finally gave out. I think it might fit your grandson’s dog. Ziggy is 13 pounds, very long legged, and she has plenty of room. She grew up with it and loves it. I had to train her not to jump like a crazy Jack Russell because I couldn’t even get it off the shelf without her trying to jump into it while in my hands.

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

I tried to measure Ziggy’s height, but this is an estimate- sitting upright, she’s about 18” from head to front toe. Her length is around 23-24” without tail. She can easily sit up or stand in the backpack part, and is always lounging when she goes into the extension part.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

Thank you for the detailed report, jeg! Sounds like it would fit Miss Ivory just fine; tail isn't an issue as hers is only 3" of waggy stub
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

This is Maui, my beautiful California mutt. We adopted her 4years ago.
    IMG_0381.JPG

In September, I completed CPAA course but wanted to learn more about my new passion, pearls. I have been reading the forum and learned soooo much. Thank you for taking the time to answer and share your knowledge and beautiful pearls.
    Jenny
    DTailsULike Owner
    @DTailsULike: Instagram,Pinterest,Facebook, Twitter

Pearl Journalist Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert GemGeek's Avatar

I'm overwhelmed at all this canine and feline adorableness. I understand the feeling that one is not ready to take the plunge again, but then I would think about all the fur kids waiting to be adopted and cave. Chester came from an animal rescue and he is the light of my life. He is a tender-hearted cat. I was away for a couple of days and he walked over to Mom and gently licked the tip of her nose. Then he came back and kissed her cheek a few times for good measure. I have to think that the joy of being with them will outweigh the pain of their passing.
    GemGeek
    The World Is My Oyster!