• Pearls of the Week RSS Feed

Article Preview
    This "Pearls of the Week" is from Dave LeBlanc. Dave is a researcher and owner-operator of Lagoon Island Pearl Farm near Tofino, British Columbia, Canada.

Most natural pearls form from damage to the animal, but some form as a result of illness. Dave ...
    Article Preview
    Brenda Smith is cool. Period. And she's a great designer who uses pearls as if she was born to them.

Case in point -- this amazing pendant seen at the Design Center of the JCK show in Las Vegas. ...
    Article Preview
    What a little black dress needs is frisky black jewelry with pearls and Nancy Newberg Jewelry has just the thing -- non traditional blackened silver pearl earrings and bracelets.

These oxidized silver hoops with diamonds and pearls stopped ...
    Article Preview
    This pendant has been on my mind. To me, it resembles a heart that has burst open to reveal a river of emerald crystals. Part of the joy of baroque pearls is that they are like clouds -- different people see different things ...
    Article Preview
    This is definitely my kind of snail with rich brown diamonds and an incredibly fabulous South Sea Pearl with dazzling orient. Emiko International specializes in giving personalities to pearls and this cutie ...
    Article Preview
    Elizabeth Poteracki charmed everyone wearing an abundance of Samira 13 pearls at the JCK Design center at the JCK show in Las Vegas.

Samira 13 of West Hollywood

See their ...
    Article Preview
    There is an expression that has been repeated many times on Pearl Guide over the years: "Pearl Shrinkage Syndrome". Basically, you get used to larger pearls and over time they seem smaller. This is exacerbated by the continual ...
    Article Preview
    Dan Telleen of Karats Vail created this lovely natural abalone pearl hat for Pacific Coast Pearls. Talk about one of a kind!

See past Pearls of the ...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast