Established in 2003, Pearl-Guide.com is an International confederation of natural and cultured pearl dealers, pearl farmers, traders, wholesalers, hobbyists, authors, and consumers. With more than 5000 members from around the world contributing nearly 140,000 pages of pearl information to this Web site, Pearl-Guide.com is the largest source of pearl information in the world.
World?s Only Open Pearl Discussion Forum
Pearl-Guide.com exists for the benefit of consumers and the trade. With the world?s only interactive pearl discussion forum, there is always something for everyone. The unique benefit of the Pearl-Guide forum is the open discussion. Nothing is off limits, and everything is welcome for debate. With the pearl experts from every part of the industry represented, discussions here are unlike any the industry has seen before.
The purpose of Pearl-Guide.com is to
- Promote cultured and natural pearls as the world?s most popular and ecologically responsible gemstone
- Protect consumer confidence in the online pearl industry
- Protect consumers from unethical trading practices
- Educate consumers and members of the industry
- Promote honest and universal grading systems
- Promote honest and ethical pearl retailers and wholesalers
- Break the industry?s shroud of secrecy through open discussion and debate
- Make breaking news of the industry available as it happens
Pearl-Guide.com was made possible in 2003 through the work of two companies; PearlParadise.com, Inc. and Pearls of Joy, both of Los Angeles, California. They are competitors who share similar values and standards.
Today, Pearl-Guide.com reflects the efforts of dozens of different pearl companies and individuals who are committed to the same purpose; education and the promotion of ethical standards.
2355 Westwood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Blaire Beavers, GG, AJP, Graduate Pearls (GIA)
Caitlin Williams, Pearl Expert